Ratings for Dr. Pamela C. Cates-Smith

I just want to say that I love Dr. Cates-Smith. She's very compassionate, and she didn't make me feel embarrassed or judged about anything at all. Going to the gyno isn't something every woman jumps up and down for. She listens and cares about you, and she's very personable to be around. It's like discussing your issues with a friend. But her staff is actually terrible. They act like they don't want to be there or they would rather be doing anything else other than talking to you. They're grumpy and rude, and I don't know if it's because I always schedule early morning appointments or what, but they shouldn't act this way. I've had a few run ins with billing, too, even though it was an error on their end. Wait times are a little long, too, because she's so popular in the community. I recommend her, but I hate the staff.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Had a very good experience with the Doctor and the staff. They were very friendly and kind!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Nothing but good experiences so far with every one on staff, including Dr.Cates-Smith. Super friendly and helpful. Also haven't had the trouble I've experienced in the past rescheduleing and getting ahold of the reception. Really great office:)

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Wonderful MD! Down to earth, kind, and caring towards her patients :)

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

The doctor is wonderful, personable and I would recommend her; however, the Billing practices of the Physicians Associates were disheartening and unfair. I will not return the best gynecologist because I have been repeatedly charged incorrectly with my last experience being $400 more than informed--with 3 seperate bills and many different repsonses from the same billing office. The experience is incredulous and frustrating and the service of the longwood central billing is deplorable. I would not recommend the billing office of longwood physician assoc to my enemy. So, i really liked the dr but I do mind nightmare billing so..........

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

Dr. Pamela C. Cates-Smith's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

MSP/BC Med