Ratings for Dr. Suraj S. Afshar

Dr. Afshar is GREAT!! Just saw him for the first time in his Wilmington office, and by far the most thorough eye appointment I have had. He asks questions to get to know his patients and is very personable. Will be bringing my kids there now as well. Can't wait to see the NEW office in Wilmington.!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr. Afshar is by far the best optometrist I've seen. I recently saw him in his Wilmington office. He listened and asked great questions to really understand what vision problems and concerns I have. He recommended multi-focal contact lenses. I can't believe the difference in my eyesight these have made! No other optometrist mentioned these to me - other doctors just told me that I was getting older and would need to wear glasses with my contacts!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I absolutely loved Dr. Afshar! He was so kind and patient with my autistic daughter and gave me a level of service and knowledge that I've never experienced before. I'm extremely impressed!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. Suraj Afshar is an amazing Doctor, i will not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

GREAT DOCTOR! HE IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST OPTOMETRIST IN NEW ENGLAND!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

I have never had an eye doctor be so thorough and honestly care that I could see as well as is possible, and I have been to plenty of eye doctors in my lifetime. He is obviously in his profession for all of the right reasons & is extremely talented & knowledgeable. On top of that, what I paid was even less than lots of other doctors would charge. I will be his patient for as long as he is there & will highly recommend him to my friends & family as well.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Dr. Suraj S. Afshar's Credentials

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 2007)

Tufts

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Afshar is GREAT!! Just saw him for the first time in his Wilmington office, and by far the most thorough eye appointment I have had. He asks questions to ..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Afshar is by far the best optometrist I've seen. I recently saw him in his Wilmington office. He listened and asked great questions to really understand wha..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely loved Dr. Afshar! He was so kind and patient with my autistic daughter and gave me a level of service and knowledge that I've never experienced be..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Afshar was insanely inappropriate! First thing he asked me when I walked into the exam room was " so what do you do for fun, play videos and watch P O R N?"..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Bhhhjjjjjbvvnoh u. Jvidjdxjxnxnxnxnxnxndndnxncnncncmdnxncncncjcjfjcjcjfjxjdjfjfjcjfjdncncncjfbzbz"

March 3, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Suraj" to "Suraj S."

October 21, 2013
  • City changed from "NEWINGTON" to "Chelmsford", State changed from "NH" to "MA"

March 22, 2012