Ratings for Dr. Deborah L. Peery

I went to her 3 times, unfortunately every time something was messed up. I physically gave her the prescription I needed to be filled, since i was a new patient. She wrote a script for a completely different medicine, one that I was also allergic to. She also completely forgot to do a test that was the main reason I was there for. She gave off a great first impression, but it seems she is a little too comfortable with her patients. I love a doctor that is friendly and wants to chat, but I rather have someone that does a good job. I realize everyone makes mistakes, but after 3 unhappy visits (and only 3 visits) I will be looking for a new primary doctor.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Dr. Peery has been my doctor for more than 20 yrs. She is very knowledgeable & easy to talk to. You can get appointment in a timely fashion when you need one.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Doctor Peery is a great doctor. She has been my doctor for several years and I have had nothing but great experiences with her. She is knowledgeableand friendly and so is her staff.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Peery is a decent doctor. Only annoying thing is her hours are short on Fridays. Hope you don't get sick in the 2 1/2 days of the weekend.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2006

I think Dr. Peery is very knowledgable and a great doctor. She has been my physician for about 6 years now.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2006

flag | Submitted June 27, 2006

Dr. Deborah L. Peery's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union