You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Garrett

I have had 2 open heart surgeries and many stents. I honestly feel I would not be here today if it wasn't for the wonderful medical care I received from Dr. Garrett. Doesn't show his compassion, but is a very caring physician.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Thanks for the wonderful care you provided for my husband over many years. I believe that it is a miracle that you kept him going for as long as you did. I am forever grateful for your care.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Great office. Staff is very helpful when pre-authorizations are required or insurance company appeals are needs. Dr. Garrett has his staff trained to really help the patient

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Excellent physician. Occasionally kept waiting, but staff always informed me of reason for wait. Usually because doctor was called to hospital for emergency procedure. But when I get into the room to see the doctor he gives me all the time I need to get my questions answered.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

One of the best doctors offices I have been to. Prompt service. Excellent staff. Caring physician with 24 hour availablility

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

Caring physician, excellent staff. Would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

Caring. Takes time with patient and family. Experienced.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Dr Garret has no respect for anyone else's time, he won't hesitate to leave you waiting to 2 hours. He was also almost an hour late for my angioplasty. He does not do his own peer to peer reviews with the insurance co. he has a nurse do them. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

superior physician and staff. they really care about you. you won't find better care care anywhere in pittsburgh

flag | Submitted December 19, 2010

Dr. Jeffrey S. Garrett's Credentials

• Hindi

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had 2 open heart surgeries and many stents. I honestly feel I would not be here today if it wasn't for the wonderful medical care I received from Dr. Ga..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thanks for the wonderful care you provided for my husband over many years. I believe that it is a miracle that you kept him going for as long as you did. I am ..."

September 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great office. Staff is very helpful when pre-authorizations are required or insurance company appeals are needs. Dr. Garrett has his staff trained to really h..."

September 8, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=312735'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

March 15, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=312735'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 5, 2014