Ratings for Dr. Michael H. Campanella

BEST BED SIDE MANNER! Made me, my husband and our first child so comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

The most compassionate doctor I have ever had! Loves what he does and really cares for his patients!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr Campanella is the best OB by far! Caring compassionate and loves what he does. Had a truly wonderful labor and delivery with my daughter. I'm forever grateful for him. Truly a great person.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

What a wonderful doctor! Goes out of his way to make you feel so comfortable. Very professional and knowledgeable. He delivered my son and everything was perfect! I am so happy he is my doctor! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an OBGYN. 5 stars!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr. Campanella is a caring, compassionate doctor. He always makes you feel comfortable and he is very easy to talk to. The whole staff is very helpful and kind. I would recommend his to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

My birthing experience with dr Campanella was incredible. I was induced from 0.5 cm. he used his techniques and a few hours later I had my beautiful baby girl. Everyone in my family had c sections and I was able to deliver naturally with his help. He was patient and kind. He was also very encouraging. I feel so blessed to have been given this experience and I am forever thankful for my doctor!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

Dr Campanella is a wonderful dr as long as he has no where else that he wants to be. He forced me into having an unnecessary c under inadequate anesthesia, because he needed to be elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

By far the BEST OBGYN on the Island. He delivered my son, I highly recommend Dr. Campanella.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Everyone from the staff to Dr. Campanella is great. He delivered my first son and will be delivering my second child in September. Best doctor I've been to. Only issue I had was with my son, they accepted Medicaid with my second they only accepted HealthPlus

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012