Ratings for Dr. Andrew W. Jenison

Dr Jenison has given me my life back. West Nile Virus with encephalitis took it away from me about 10 years ago. The only answer any other doctor had was steroid shots to reduce inflammations the nervous system. After be blown off by the last neurologist I went to see Dr J I never thought much of alternative medicine I thought it was all quackery. But I no longer use a walker, I'm back to playing tennis and enjoying life again. He has a way of figuring things out and giving you answers, like a dog on a bone, he doesn't give up until healing takes place. He really cares.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

There isn't another doctor in town this thorough and interested in really getting you healed. He heals your body organs and issues then clear up. Again, there is no one like him - he's brilliant; caring; compassionate and super, super knowledgable about the body and how it functions and knows exactly what to do the "first" visit, and so that's when your healing starts - the very first visit. Haven't been to anyone else where I can say that - ever....in any state! He's the best and reasonably priced for the value and healing he provides. Stop just treating the issue and actually get over it instead with Dr. Jenison.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012