Ratings for Dr. Natasha Chandok

Receptionist was polite, helpful and kind. I had extenuating circumstances occur that resulted in me being late. She was very understanding and accommodating. The student doctor working with Dr Chandok gave an inaccurate summary resulting in the doctor accusing me of stating that I was cirrhotic and trying to explain to me as if I had mental illness (in a condescending tone) and repeatedly calling me Ma'am, not allowing me to speak or ask any questions at all. I tried my best but she had nothing to offer. She left the room as I tried one last time to call for her. She then called me into a separate room and in a scolding tone stated that we could speak in private (with her student present) again repeated that I was not cirrhotic (which I knew going in). Something is wrong with her., she has zero listening abilities and a tremendous amount of anxiety which affected me. I will not be returning. She may be of far more intelligence than myself but she was certainly not very pleasant at all. I felt as if I was taking up her time and was burdening her. Clearly she no longer enjoys her job. So sad as I was very much looking forward to seeing her. Lastly... she is not at all interested in learning about or sharing any preventative measures or studies (or supplements) until end stage, basically loose weight and come back or don't bother.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018