Ratings for Dr. Edward D. Drozd

My daughter's experience was in a word "exceptional",Most people needless to say do not crave root canal or other painful dental work,but the care and patience for the affected individual was terrific

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

First root canal a few months ago, and he did it perfectly as far as I can tell.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr. Drodz was wonderful.For my first time there he was inviting and asked about my personal life. I felt very welcomed. Too bad his desk staff does not match him. The lady who deals with the payments was extremely rude and impatient. I had talked to my mother about it after and she said she had dealt.with her.before and.had the same issue. Dr. Drozd benefit yourself and office and hire a more understanding staff I wish their kindness equaled his!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

Dr. Drozd is a professional at root canals and also is great at injection site location for novacaine type anesthesia. He has been the most consistent in providing information and caring for his patients. I have lost my dental insurance due to retirement, thanks NJ, but will be glad to pay for services. Its done correctly.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

The best dentist in the whole world! When he is taking care of you, it is a pleasure to be there & you can be totally relaxed!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

As I am a Dentist, I am impressed with Ed B. Drozd,DDS. Very knowledgeable, latest equipment, totally painless, during and post op. I have had a few root canals treated by Dr. Drozd. I would gladly refer him to patients.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Very nice doctor. Staff was VERY caring and helpful.Highly recommend Dr. Drozd. Always saw me when emergency. Had 2 or 3 root canals from him already. Puts you at ease. Never had a problem, and I had some difficult root canals. He is the best!!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

Excellent dentist. It does take few appointments to complete the root canal but it is worth the money and time invested, if you want your root canals to last years. A++

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Found him in phone book...was very desperate and in alot of pain. Had a root canal done, he does have you schedule several appointments..but I was fine with that because after first visit I was not in pain. Its been 1 year and no problems. I would definitely go to him again.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

very gentle and kind. Also very informative. Friendly, courteous

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Dr. Edward D. Drozd's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• First Name changed from "Edward" to "Edward D."

October 20, 2013