Ratings for Dr. John J. Brandabur

I was referred to Dr. Brandabur for a colonoscopy screening by my primary care physician. Dr. Brandabur performed the procedure as prescribed. He or his staff coded the invoice for the procedure as a diagnostic procedure instead of a screening procedure. Consequently, I am erroneously subject to a charge of $2000.00 for a procedure that was supposed to be covered by my health insurance at no cost to me. My health insurance has authorized payment upon receipt of a revised invoice, however the coding department that prepares and submits Dr. Brandabur's invoices refuses to correct the error. My primary physician has indicated to me that he disagrees with the coding that has been submitted. I cannot recommend Dr. Brandabur. In my opinion his billing practices are at minimum questionable and possibly fraudulent. I have asked his staff to have Dr. Brandabur contact me personally. He has not contacted me regarding the billing error even though I have spoken to numerous persons in his organization about the error.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Very professional, but friendly. Listens. Best colonoscopy experience I have ever had.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2008

Dr. John J. Brandabur's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)