Ratings for Dr. Kaitlin V. Mckee

I have been seeing Dr. Mckee for 3 years She is by far one of the best doctors I have been to. She listens well addresses every problem and makes me feel like she genuinely cares every time she sees me. My family and some friends even go to her. She is very kind courteous and empathetic.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I've been to Dr. McKee several times. She's kind, courteous, and empathetic, and she takes the time to explain things. When I needed to see a specialist urgently, she made sure I was able to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

My fiancé went to see Dr. McKee for a physical as part of her insurance's yearly benefit (should have been no cost). The Dr. asked my fiancé a lot of questions and told her to bring up whatever she wanted, so she did. I was there with her during the appointment and after about 20 minutes the Dr. literally snapped her fingers at us and said "let's go". This was a half hour appointment so we didn't understand why she was rushing us? She basically told us that my fiancé needed to drink more water the whole visit (even for back pain which later was determined to be a strained muscle by a real Dr.). When she asked about her birth control that was giving her some unusual side effects, the Dr. brushed her off and said she would just give her a new one. She did prescribe a new BC but never told her how to take it and didn't label it with directions so my fiancé took it wrong for 3 months causing 3 additional months of side effects while she weened off it. Long story short... Horrible Dr.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Dr. Kaitlin V. Mckee's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2008)

HealthPartners