Ratings for Dr. James R. Dageforde

Dr. Dageforde is smart, thorough, and compassionate primary care physician. I have seen him for more than 20 years, as has my wife and family, and he has provided top-notch care throughout our lives. I can recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Dr. Dageforde is a wonderful doctor. He takes his time, is very caring and concerned, very good at diagnosing illnesses and prescribing appropriate medicine. He has been our doctor for over 20 years and he is the best.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Very flat personality until you get to know him--and he, you. Competent and thoughtful. A solid doc. Been with him 25 yrs. Recommended.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Dageforde is involved in my health; we talk and arrive at a solution that's best for me. I feel that he welcomes my input. We both like each other.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2009

Dr. Dageforde has been our family doctor for about 25 years. He is always concerned about our health and always takes his time during office visits. I consider myself very fortunate to be his patient. He goes above and beyond the call of duty.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

excellent doctor..pushes me to be proactive,works WITH me.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2008

Dr Dageforde has been my physician for many years ..he diagnoses ailments very accurately and makes excellent medical referrals. What I like best is he works WITH me and listens. He is also very helpful in helping me PREVENT medical problems.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007

Dr. Dageforde was both polite, and punctual. He has been our family doctor for several years now, and will continue to be so in the future.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

personality very flat, and dull. walks out backward talking. takes phone calls during visit. seems not interested.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2006

Dr. James R. Dageforde's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1975)