Ratings for Dr. Stacy E. Davis

Dr. Davis is the real deal. I went to so called "Dr" Medicine Wheel and realized he wasn't the real deal. Stacey knows her stuff and helped me and my husband with our aches and pains. A great resource for natural care in Cheyenne. I found her while going to the nutritionist Dan that is next store to her.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

As a fellow Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine and member of the Wyoming Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Association, I fully endorse and recommend Stacey Davis, MSOM to many. I have sent her many patients over the years.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Stacey is way better than the other so called "acupuncturist" in Cheyenne that are chiropractors doing acupuncture after a limited training course. Stacey helped me with my migraine headaches. I actually went to two chiropractors that stuck needles in me (I wouldn't even call it acupuncture) and they hurt me, making my headache worse. these chiropractors who are using acupuncture needles are a danger to the public with their lack of proper training and schooling. Stacey went to college for acupuncture and has a degree!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Stacey is a Cheyenne native and a great acupuncturist. She helped my with a sleep problem. She went to graduate school for acupuncture in NM. Her training is thousands of hours in acupuncture and very impressive. I should have gone to her first. I went to a chiropractor and they did acupuncture. Didn't help me. Probably because (as I found out) the chiropractors don't get more than a quick certification course in acupuncture. Stacey is a REAL acupuncturist, unlike these ego-maniac chiropractors holding themselves out as acupuncturist when they didn't go to acupuncture college.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr. Stacy E. Davis's Credentials

Davis Vision
Vision Service Plan (Vsp)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cheyenne, WY