Ratings for Dr. Meredith K. Martin-Johnston

Dr. Johnston was a compassionate and caring physician during a serious health scare in my life. She performed targeted tests and quickly scheduled me for my procedure. She counseled me throughout the difficult time in my life and performed the surgery that removed what I discovered after the surgery, what could have become a major cancer in my body. I could not appreciate her enough for her care- she kept my spirits up and asked about my family all of the time.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I love Dr. Johnston and I have been recommending her to all my friends. She is very caring, kind, and thorough.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

Don't go near this woman if you are having a baby. She doesn't know anything about certain pregnancy complications. I asked her about a well known infection in babies and she said she had never heard of it . Then she gave me the worst vaginal exam of my life. It was excruciating. Following that she forgot to take my blood work that I was supossed to have done. Don't waste your time and money

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

I had the complete opposite expereince with Dr. Johnston. In late 2011-2012 during my vistis, she was a pleasure to see in the office during my pregnancy. She answered my questions during my initial visit- my questions must have taken 30 + minutes for her to answer. In addition, she was quick to listen first and provide options for me as opposed to directives. I am looking forward to seeing her again for my second pregnancy.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

When I went to see her for my annual exam, I don't know why she was in such a rush. When I asked her a few questions, she hurried up with quick answers and was gone in no time. I was left completely surprised as to why she didn't give me time. I started asking myself, am I paying less money or what? I did not like her at all.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011