Ratings for Dr. Lucinda A. Griffith

Dr. Griffith is wonderful. She listens to me and truly wants to know what is going on. If I have questions she answers them until I understand. I love the fact she is a women. Her assistance are helpful too. I have been treated well at her office.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

She was so reassuring with a sensitive subject creating a lot of anxiety for me. She listened to me as I rambled. I waited a while to see her but what do you expect its urgent care. She was apologetic for the wait and took her time with me. Very pleased.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

After waiting for long time got a schedule for my physical, My appointment time was 4:15 PM and I was in the office at sharp 4:15 PM. the office didn't let me visit and asking to re-schedule my appointment. I will never visit to this office and this doctor nor recommend to anyone.

Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr Griffith was very thorough and attentive. She truly listens to you talk. Although the front office staff is a bit lacking, she was wonderful and totally worth dealing with them.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Had a well woman appointment and they ACTUALLY made me sign a waiver that I wouldn't discuss any "problems" because that would be a problem visit and that was extra and not covered by insurance on a well woman appointment. Interestingly, my husband didn't have to sign any waiver for his annual physical regarding not discussing a problem!! Will not go back - have been going there 4 years. Plus their EKG machine was broke and they acted like oh well . . .

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

I've never liked the staff/nurses there, they are not friendly at all!!! I'm in medicine myself and just don't understand how they manage to keep their job. Dr. Griffith is great, she's helped me a lot and I think she is very attentive and knowledgeable. She always calls back when I need her to, and is willing to try new meds when I ask.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Not impressed. Did not appear to care and was not in room long at all

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012