Ratings for Dr. Aziz Nicholas Qandah

Excellent care. Very thorough.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Very good overall.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Excellent Doctor. Caring. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Excellent Surgeon

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Qandah. He has a wonderful bedside manner and really cares about the patient.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Excellent doctor took good care of my father. My father is doing great after surgery. Very successful.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Qandah was a complete professional. He was the only surgeon in town that performs minimally invasive spine surgery. I was in for surgery and out in 48hrs. Up walking the day of surgery. I am a medical professional and know quality when I see it. I would recommend you get an opinion from Dr. Qandah before you have any surgeon touch you.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I had weakness in my hands and had a disc pushing on my ford. Dr. Quandah took me to surgery after explaining everything to me and my family. I am 2 months our and completely better. TgNk you for all you are.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr. Qandah is the best neurosurgeon in the valley. My family was lucky enough to have him treat both my husband and I who have suffered from spinal disease for years. He is direct to the point and compassionate. I would recommend him to any of my family and friends if they are in need of his services

flag | Submitted December 14, 2013

I wasn't happy with my appointment with Dr. Nicholas Qandah for a sciatic nerve problem I'm having. He is very short, acts like he is a know it all when in reality he needs to listen more. It was a very bad visit with him and to kick me in the A** one more time he set an appointment for a closed MRI when I already told him I may have issues with claustrophobia. He went out of his way to set me up with a Lewis Gale MRI when Carillion has open MRI machines available. Needles to say I tried the closed machine and felt like I was having a panic attack and had to stop and have them pull me out. Very disappointed with this doctor. Still had to pay for visiting with him though so he got me real good.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013