Ratings for Dr. Mirabela M. Gherca

Dr. Gherca is the best! I have not had dental insurance for a number of years, so I was nervous about coming in and getting shamed for the state of my teeth. This did not happen at all. She was so sweet in explaining what work I needed to get done and her staff was excellent in helping me figure out a course of action that I would be able to pay for with my new insurance. I definitely recommend this office to anyone in the area!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

She has been treating my children for the past 8 years. My kids love her and refuse to see any other dentist even though they are away in college (2 out of my 4 children). They go for their dental visit during their summer and spring breaks from college . What more can I say! Go see dr G, she's simply the best!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I was not trusty of dentists due to my past experiences (bad work and at times painfull). Dr G explained tooth by tooth diagnoses and treatment options, didn't rush me, and offered if I wanted to start the same day so she can prove that her dentistry was pain free. I said ok and I was glad that I let her start my treatment the same day because now I trust her completely. I am more then satisfied and impressed with her. I've come back to a few appointments already and every time she took her time disccussing what the treatment to be performed was and then successfully completed my work. It took me 15 yrs to finally trust and be happy with "my" dentist.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

This dentist proved to me that a beautiful smile can be pain free. She is very professional but very down to earth and funny. I am no longer in search for a dentist.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Pain free!!!!!!! And she is extremely professional and sweet

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

She is a very gentle dentist and listens to her patients' concerns. Great work. I highly recommend her

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013