Ratings for Dr. Nolaska I. Souliotis

She probably is the nicest physician I've met in many, many years. Professional and knowledgeable as well.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr.Soutliotis was on time. Her clinical staff are very sweet. She actually listened and held a personal conversation with me. One of the sweetest doctors that I have had the pleasure of meeting. She is very consistant with her care. I highly reccomend her as a podiatrist and surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

I was not pleased with my visit to Dr. Soulitous for a broken foot. First, I felt judged by the doctor. Secondly, she gave me medical advice that wasn't accurate compared to Orthopedic I saw after her. Worst of all, at least for a Doctor, she chose to order care that wasn't medically necessary and cost a lot. I spent $80 to have my foot wrapped and that $80 wrap was removed 2 days later by the Ortho. If you have persistent foot problems, maybe she is your Doctor. If you foot is broken, go see an Ortho and save yourself some money because she seems to need to run up your bill.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Dr. Nolaska I. Souliotis's Credentials

• Spanish

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2007)