Ratings for Dr. Lloyd D. Landsman

Excellent doctor had a facelift June very happy with the results. He listens to my concern and answer all my question, he also have a wonderful staff, who took care of me. Dr landman call me the next day after the facelift to make sure I was ok, that was very fine. Highly highly recommended him

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

1 day post op breast augmentation and although sore and it's soon to tell how they're going to heal, I feel great and have confidence they're going to heal amazing..! Dr landsman has been very down to earth and very patient with me through this whole process and I've asked a billion questions! Never once did I feel rushed or a burden.. and the rest of his staff is great also espicaly dawn who I've been in touch with daily the passed month about any questions or concerns I had !:)

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

He does terrible breast implants. Do not go to him! You will regret it!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I feel like a lot of these 5 star reviews are fake. This doc is a hack. He's always late and he changes his mind about the procedure constantly. He doesn't listen to the patient. I would definitely not recommend Dr. Lloyd Landsman.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

I'd never go elsewhere. He's also a good man and really listens.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Very unprofessional and unethical.. Will not return any calls or emails

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I had cosmetic surgery by Dr Landsman recently and absolutely loved the results! Very professional and caring. Dr Landsman really cares about his patients well being and desires. The staff is very attentive and helpful, always willing to answer any questions and concerns. I recommend Dr Landsman.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

I went to Dr. Landsman for a breast augmentation and liposuction of my abdoman. I am very pleased with my results. Dr. Landsman and his staff made me feel very comfortable and answered all of my questions. I am very happy with the size implants that they helped me choose and love the way I look and feel in my clothes and bathing suits. I continue to go to Dr. Landsman for botox. He gives you just enough to brighten up your face and lift your eyes without making you look frozen or fake. It makes me look years younger. I would highly recommend going to Dr. Landsman for any cosmetic or plastic surgery that you may be interested in!!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Excellent doctor. He is knowledgeable about rhinoplasty and very sweet. His pricing is fair and he seems really humble. He listened to me instead of interrupting me with a know-it-all attitude like the other doctors that I consulted with. I'm sending my bestie to him because I trust him. He is an excellent doc.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I did my research on plastic surgeons on Long Island as well as in city when I wanted to have my nose and breasts done. Dr. Landsman is the ONLY doctor I felt 1000% comfortable with. I had an open rhinoplasty as well as breast augmentation done. I am more than happy with my results !!!!! He gave me EXACTLY what I wanted. He and his staff took the time to answer all my questions and concerns and I could not be more happier !!! He is a true artist in what he does. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who needs any type of plastic surgery done. He should get a million stars !!!!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Lloyd D. Landsman's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

MSP/BC Med