Ratings for Dr. Lloyd D. Landsman

1 day post op breast augmentation and although sore and it's soon to tell how they're going to heal, I feel great and have confidence they're going to heal amazing..! Dr landsman has been very down to earth and very patient with me through this whole process and I've asked a billion questions! Never once did I feel rushed or a burden.. and the rest of his staff is great also espicaly dawn who I've been in touch with daily the passed month about any questions or concerns I had !:)

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

He does terrible breast implants. Do not go to him! You will regret it!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I feel like a lot of these 5 star reviews are fake. This doc is a hack. He's always late and he changes his mind about the procedure constantly. He doesn't listen to the patient. I would definitely not recommend Dr. Lloyd Landsman.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

I'd never go elsewhere. He's also a good man and really listens.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Very unprofessional and unethical.. Will not return any calls or emails

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I had cosmetic surgery by Dr Landsman recently and absolutely loved the results! Very professional and caring. Dr Landsman really cares about his patients well being and desires. The staff is very attentive and helpful, always willing to answer any questions and concerns. I recommend Dr Landsman.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

I went to Dr. Landsman for a breast augmentation and liposuction of my abdoman. I am very pleased with my results. Dr. Landsman and his staff made me feel very comfortable and answered all of my questions. I am very happy with the size implants that they helped me choose and love the way I look and feel in my clothes and bathing suits. I continue to go to Dr. Landsman for botox. He gives you just enough to brighten up your face and lift your eyes without making you look frozen or fake. It makes me look years younger. I would highly recommend going to Dr. Landsman for any cosmetic or plastic surgery that you may be interested in!!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Excellent doctor. He is knowledgeable about rhinoplasty and very sweet. His pricing is fair and he seems really humble. He listened to me instead of interrupting me with a know-it-all attitude like the other doctors that I consulted with. I'm sending my bestie to him because I trust him. He is an excellent doc.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I did my research on plastic surgeons on Long Island as well as in city when I wanted to have my nose and breasts done. Dr. Landsman is the ONLY doctor I felt 1000% comfortable with. I had an open rhinoplasty as well as breast augmentation done. I am more than happy with my results !!!!! He gave me EXACTLY what I wanted. He and his staff took the time to answer all my questions and concerns and I could not be more happier !!! He is a true artist in what he does. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who needs any type of plastic surgery done. He should get a million stars !!!!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Landsman is the worst plastic surgeon ever. I went to him in 2013 just to get a touch up on my love handles from a previous surgery I had right years ago from another more experienced doctor. He did things to my body that I didn't even ask him to. He's left need with scars on both my thighs, messed up my perfect flat stomach I had for years, scars under my breasts, I don't know why he was up there, and my left side is bulging and my fight side is flat and lady but not least, I had a lump in my stomach that refuse to go away. After arguing with him to drain it and fix it a year later he went and tried to suction it again and I still have the fing, lump. What the H. Now I am going back to my doctor in Manhattan to hopefully get it back together. Another lady was there in there in the waiting room and told me that happened to her and he had to put a stint in her stomach, oh no no no. Never again and his assistant Karen is nice, but she plays the games with him. Hate them both.

Submitted January 18, 2015

Dr. Lloyd D. Landsman's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Kaiser-Permanente