Ratings for Dr. Lloyd D. Landsman

I'd never go elsewhere. He's also a good man and really listens.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Very unprofessional and unethical.. Will not return any calls or emails

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I had cosmetic surgery by Dr Landsman recently and absolutely loved the results! Very professional and caring. Dr Landsman really cares about his patients well being and desires. The staff is very attentive and helpful, always willing to answer any questions and concerns. I recommend Dr Landsman.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

I went to Dr. Landsman for a breast augmentation and liposuction of my abdoman. I am very pleased with my results. Dr. Landsman and his staff made me feel very comfortable and answered all of my questions. I am very happy with the size implants that they helped me choose and love the way I look and feel in my clothes and bathing suits. I continue to go to Dr. Landsman for botox. He gives you just enough to brighten up your face and lift your eyes without making you look frozen or fake. It makes me look years younger. I would highly recommend going to Dr. Landsman for any cosmetic or plastic surgery that you may be interested in!!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Excellent doctor. He is knowledgeable about rhinoplasty and very sweet. His pricing is fair and he seems really humble. He listened to me instead of interrupting me with a know-it-all attitude like the other doctors that I consulted with. I'm sending my bestie to him because I trust him. He is an excellent doc.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I did my research on plastic surgeons on Long Island as well as in city when I wanted to have my nose and breasts done. Dr. Landsman is the ONLY doctor I felt 1000% comfortable with. I had an open rhinoplasty as well as breast augmentation done. I am more than happy with my results !!!!! He gave me EXACTLY what I wanted. He and his staff took the time to answer all my questions and concerns and I could not be more happier !!! He is a true artist in what he does. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who needs any type of plastic surgery done. He should get a million stars !!!!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Landsman is the worst plastic surgeon ever. I went to him in 2013 just to get a touch up on my love handles from a previous surgery I had right years ago from another more experienced doctor. He did things to my body that I didn't even ask him to. He's left need with scars on both my thighs, messed up my perfect flat stomach I had for years, scars under my breasts, I don't know why he was up there, and my left side is bulging and my fight side is flat and lady but not least, I had a lump in my stomach that refuse to go away. After arguing with him to drain it and fix it a year later he went and tried to suction it again and I still have the fing, lump. What the H. Now I am going back to my doctor in Manhattan to hopefully get it back together. Another lady was there in there in the waiting room and told me that happened to her and he had to put a stint in her stomach, oh no no no. Never again and his assistant Karen is nice, but she plays the games with him. Hate them both.

Submitted January 18, 2015

Dr. Landsman was on call the night my 3 year old daughter took a fall and cut her face open. He didn't even have the decency to show up to the hospital to stitch her face but instead instructed the PA to use glue to seal the wound, without even seeing it. I do blame the hospital as well because the PA followed his instructions before I had a chance to ask her to call a different doctor. Then when we went to his office the next day he said "oh yeah, I probably should have told her to butterfly it so we could stitch it today" because it was too late. This happened quite a few years ago but with all the negative comments I see on him, looks like he cant even do boob jobs and lipo correctly, hopefully he doesn't do on call for the hospital anymore because that actually requires you to show up. It's hard to forget him when my daughter now 14 has a large scar on her face. I can't believe he is still practicing, doctors are supposed to care about people and he obviously doesn't. I came across his name and just had to share. Dr. Landsman was on call the night my 3 year old daughter took a fall and cut her face open. He didn't even have the decency to show up to the hospital to stitch her face but instead instructed the PA to use glue to seal the wound, without even seeing it. I do blame the hospital as well because the PA followed his instructions before I had a chance to ask her to call a different doctor. Then when we went to his office the next day he said "oh yeah, I probably should have told her to butterfly it so we could stitch it today" because it was too late. This happened quite a few years ago but with all the negative comments I see on him, looks like he can’t even do boob jobs and lipo correctly, hopefully he doesn't do on call for the hospital anymore because that actually requires you to show up. It's hard to forget him when my daughter now 14 has a large scar on her face. I can't believe he is still practicing, doctors are supposed to care about people and he obviously doesn't. I came across his name and just had to share.

Submitted December 19, 2014

Thank you so much to Karen, Joanie & Evan for your kindness, warmth and care during pre and post op care. I felt comfortable during the whole process. To Dr. Landsman, you told me to visualize what I want and you would give me that. I am ABOVE and BEYOND HAPPY with my results. Thank you for all my consults to listen and advise. You are not just A plastic surgeon, you are THE plastic surgeon !! Thank you Thank you Thank you !! You deserve a million stars not just 5

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Dr Landsman is a great cosmetic surgeon and I would HIGHLY recommend. He was very professional, and made me feel very comfortable with the surgery. He is not pushy and answers all questions about your surgery. I interviewed 4 other doctors and he was the only one who spoke to me directly and did not treat me like just another number. He explained to me what I did not like and how he could correct it. His staff is fantastic.I have more confidence and feel great!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Dr. Lloyd D. Landsman's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'd never go elsewhere. He's also a good man and really listens. "

April 5, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very unprofessional and unethical.. Will not return any calls or emails"

January 14, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had cosmetic surgery by Dr Landsman recently and absolutely loved the results! Very professional and caring. Dr Landsman really cares about his patients well ..."

March 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Landsman for a breast augmentation and liposuction of my abdoman. I am very pleased with my results. Dr. Landsman and his staff made me feel ver..."

March 4, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor. He is knowledgeable about rhinoplasty and very sweet. His pricing is fair and he seems really humble. He listened to me instead of interruptin..."

March 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I did my research on plastic surgeons on Long Island as well as in city when I wanted to have my nose and breasts done. Dr. Landsman is the ONLY doctor I fel..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Landsman is the worst plastic surgeon ever. I went to him in 2013 just to get a touch up on my love handles from a previous surgery I had right years ago fr..."

January 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Landsman was on call the night my 3 year old daughter took a fall and cut her face open. He didn't even have the decency to show up to the hospital to stitc..."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Thank you so much to Karen, Joanie & Evan for your kindness, warmth and care during pre and post op care. I felt comfortable during the whole process. To Dr. ..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Malpractice suits, derogatory comments and what I expect to be diluted botox met with a caustic nasty dismissive response when voicing concern and showing pictu..."

November 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Lloyd" to "Lloyd D."

October 20, 2013