Ratings for Dr. Karina Adler

Excellent doctor, Pleasant atmosphere. Dr. Adler is very thorough with her patients and follows up with me even if I leave a message she gets back to me the same day.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Knowledgeable and attentive doctor. However, very long waits of an hour (or more) whenever I see her.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Dr. Adler was very attentive. I did not feel rushed. She listened and took her time and seemed very professional. I think she is an excellent doctor. Some of her staff however I find rude. The woman at the front desk does not even smile or say hello to me. When I was in the waiting room the staff were talking loudly about some of the previous patients calling them wackados...etc. I found this a little unprofessional and disrespectful as I am a patient and was in the waiting room and obviously they do not care who hears their comments.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Dr. Karina Adler's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2005)

• BCBS Illinois