Ratings for Dr. Donald D. Kim

I would definitely recommend Dr. Kim. He performed my knee surgery 2 yrs ago. Unfortunately I now have a problem with another body part but can't see him. He is not taking new patients.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

My 90 year old mother has left 6 phone messages for Dr. Kim over the last two weeks and has received no response at all from Dr. Kim. Her physical therapist left two messages on her behalf and Dr. Karody , her Gp, has left one. I guess she is just too old to be worth the courtesy of a returned phone call. Appalling. This is malpractice.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

I have been treated with respect and dignity by both the office staff and this physician. The office staff has shown understanding in unique situations and assisted with resolving issues. As for this doctor he is compassionate, kind and very insightful. He treats you like family.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Front desk is very rude. Doctor is ok,; didn't resolve my issues

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Dr. Kim did a great job on my knee. I tore the ACL and he did a cadavier replacement.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

This Dr's Staff is the worst. They are very short, rude and overall unpleasant. We had an appointment for 8:40AM and they made us wait over two hours. We had to leave before seeing the doctor.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. Kim is a very caring physician. He assisted me with my daughter's illness and immediately developed a detailed treatment plan. He is caring to both the patient and to the parents.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

Dr. Donald D. Kim's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Beech Street Corporation