Ratings for Dr. Kirsten Jensen

Not thorough. At seven weeks she treated my pregnancy as a miscarriage rather than a threatened miscarriage. She scraped around inside, removed tissue, and suggested strong medication to expel the contents of my uterus, which would have included the still living fetus, all without first doing an ultrasound or a beta test, which was specifically order by the ER doc I saw a few days earlier. She also failed to report important lab results to me. As result I spent two weeks thinking I had miscarried... told family, etc. Moving on to different gyno group, not UCLA affiliated.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dismissive, insensitive, and hardly thorough. She barely remembered me, let alone my chart information. Unapologetic about her lateness and I had to point out symptoms she missed during an earlier appointment or she would have missed them again. She didn't ask if I had any questions, despite giving me a new diagnosis that was not particularly good. She comforted me with one hand on my shoulder, the other on the door handle. I'll never go back to her.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

Dr. Kirsten Jensen's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)