Ratings for Dr. Iris A. Seitz

She is amazing!! She did such a nice job on my husbands arm and it is so easy to talk to her she listens and answers questions. I wish she worked out of Alexian brother medical center because it is much closer to my home but if I need a great doctor I will drive to her even though she is 45 min away! She is the nicest doctor and worth the drive :)

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

If you are every in need of an excellent plastic surgeon, stop looking and choose Dr.Seitz. She is not only a superb surgeon, but also a caring human being. I've had several plastic surgeons in my life time but non come even close to Dr.Seitz's ability. I have the utmost confidence in Dr.Seitz. It also helps that she has a super, super nurse Amy. Both these ladies put you at complete ease. When you call their office, insist on getting Dr.Seitz even if you have to wait a bit. I could not be happier having found her.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012