Ratings for Dr. Michael Lonesky

I sent my daughter to see Dr. Lonesky for an eye exam while away she is away at college. I have found him to be an excellent doctor who cares about his patients. He diagnosed my daughter's problem, prescribed treatment, and reevaluated her to make sure she was better. She had seen a doctor in our area previously who did not help her. She was able to be seen immediately, and the staff was very nice. They even helped her with her insurance knowing that she was away from home without mom. I would recommend Dr. Lonesky to anyone. I just wish he practiced where we live.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr.lonesky was prompt,curteous and explained the process well.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

got a great pair of coach frames there. I LOVE THEM. if you want a pair of high fashion frames go see them. the staff there is wonderful

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Dr Lonesky was the most rude, arrogant, and VERY VERY unprofessional person I have ever encountered! Wouldn't EVER let another family go there again!! Staff was ok but they didn't explain any of the test the were preforming, didn't have to wait long in the waiting room (now I know why). Not a good experience. I went some place else to get a second opinion, boy am I glad I did!

Submitted May 13, 2012

loved this doctor, very friendly,knowledgable

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010