Ratings for Dr. Bijal Dave

Please leave a comment about your experience and care.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Prescribed moderate instead or minimal dosage for drugs with bad side effects. Gave Rx for surgery without explaining the reason. Reviews given by patients who may not have insight or education to understand that the medical care they receive is not of high caliber -- look at the progress notes for mistakes.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Nice person. Instead of just talking to me about my weight, went at lengths to speak about genetics, food addiction, made me introspect, channelize. I feel everytime I speak to her I learn something more about myself. 26 lbs lost in 5 months.. no gimmicks, shakes, diets... nothing.. just following my inspiration Dr Dave. Love her.. and God bless her.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Personable , caring and capable. Lots of other attributes as well but truly goes above and beyond to help her patients . Saw her work with Dr Sandhu first , but now she is with another group in hackettstown....

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

Pronounced ' the-way' not Dave. Excellent person 1st and then a wonderful doctor . Spends time. Caring and strict at the same time . Probably the best current primary doctor in Hackettstown.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

she is very thorough, takes her time to listen to all your problems and has a very friendly demeanor. I trust her with my family's health care problems.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Very through, professional and super cute.. When I first met her I though she was a Medical student. My whole family loves her.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr Dave is an excellent addition to the primary care doctors at Hackettstown. Very thorough. Very professional and caring.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014