Ratings for Dr. Kevin K. Li, MD

Dr. Li is a wonderful, insightful, professional and dedicated doctor. Dr. Li has the patience and skill to take the time and diagnose your ailment so that he can give a proper assessment to treat it. Dr. Li requested my MRI report from the imaging center and explained all my issues, answer my questions, Dr. Li address them all. Plan for at least 1 hour if you are the new patient.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

up-to-date with minimally-invasive treatment options for chronic low back pain, very thorough.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I came to this doctor after I heard many good things about him from my church. I can say that he is a listening doctor and very patience.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

My primary Dr referred me to see Dr Li for pain management. He is one of the best doctor i ever know. His approach to treatment has changed my life.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr Kevin is like God to me, i went through lot of mess and thought i will die. i am really thankful to Doctor for saving me.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Great doctor, and kind man. will be coming back again!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Kevin K. Li, MD's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Li is the founder and medical director of Advance Spine Care and Pain Management, located at the heart of San Gabriel Valley. Advance Spine Care and Pain Management, a Professional Medical Corporation specializes in the accurate diagnosis of chronic spine and pain conditions. We provide comprehensive pain management therapies, including medication management, physical therapies and minimally-invasive spinal procedures. We offer cutting-edge regenerative medicine treatment, such as PRP therapies, stem cell therapies for chronic tendinitis, arthritic pain. We also offer office-based suboxone treatment for opioid addiction in the privacy of physician's office.

• Chinese