Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Meacham

Mr. Meacham is abusing his power with the courts. He does not have children's nor the parents best interest. It is hard enough navigating a separation or divorce without having someone with a God like complex making it even more difficult.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Do not allow this man to "evaluate" anything. When I met with him 6 years ago, he seemed like an understanding person. I explained what was occurring with my children and their father and how he was encouraging and allowing them to reject me. Mr. Meacham was the one that brought up alienation, so I thought he understood and it seemed like he would be able to help in my situation. He didn't provide the "evaluation" until the day of court so there was no time to refute any of it. He had submitted all of my ex-husband's lies as facts. When I read the "evaluation ", I agreed that the person he wrote about shouldn't have contact with children, but none of it was true. My "custody" was reduced to a few hours every other week because of people like this man. And now I have no contact with my children and haven't seen them in 5+ years. My heart breaks all day every day. I don't know how the people involved in this very twisted and broken system sleep at night. Protect yourself if someone is trying to take away your custody and don't trust "doctors" or lawyers. They're all in bed together.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Not easily manipulated and very insightful. Came highly recommended. Can be a challenge to get in to see him because of demand.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

I'd say he was laid back, after giving a mother 50/50 custody for 6 months trial basis, never returned calls on issues and the court left the 50/50 stand! Can't see how he is respected by the court when he clearly doesn't have the children's best interest at hand! Today one of the children is having major issues the week they are with the mother - thank you Robert Meacham! You get no gold stars from me!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Robert Meacham is laid back, easy going and a good listener. He is open minded and is unbiased. He's not easily manipulated. He works well with adults and children. His opinion is well respected in the court system. It can be difficult to get an appointment with him; it's best to schedule your next appointment while you are there.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012