Ratings for Dr. Krista E. Wilks

My 4 month old son, could not lay down. He was constantly spiting up. I tired everything the regular MD, acid reflu medication, changing my diet to change my breastmilk. I heard chiropractic could be a cure for acid reflux. Once I realized my son could not be put on the floor to roll, or crawl. I finally gave in and went to Dr. Wilks. I am so grateful. After one adjustment he slept for 10 hours and was able to keep his food down. She said that because he was a c-section baby, his stomach was twisted and his birth was tramatic. I can not thank Dr Wilks enough for helping my son. He was obviously in pain. Going to DR Wilks was the best desicion for my baby.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

AMAZING! I injured my back playing frisbee with my daughter. I didn't feel it until I woke up the next day with a neck ache.. The following day with back pain.. and a week later I had pain in my hips and shoulders! I was going to go to the ER, but a friend recomendened Lancaster Chiropractic so I called. At 1/10 the price of what I think the ER would've been, I was willing to try it. Dr. Wilks saw me that morning.. I literally LIMPED into the office and was feeling like hell! 45 minutes later, I felt like I was 5 years younger!! I had some minor paint and tenderness for a day or 2 after, but its all better now and I would like to thank this awesome doctor! Great job! If this was EBay I'd say A++++++!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

Dr. Krista E. Wilks's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2008)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pueblo, CO