Ratings for Dr. Stanley J. Farnum

Dr. Farnum has been my dentist for over 20 years. He safely removed my amalgam fillings and replaced them with highest quality restorations of gold. I won't go anywhere else. I was puzzled by a negative review left about him. I questioned him and am convinced the review did not accurately reflect his care and treatment of the patient. I have complete confidence in him and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Feeling good and"silver" free I am glad to know these folks , thank you for taking care of my dental needs the last 15 years

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

I have suffered from dental phobia since I was 8 years old. Dr. Farnum has been kind, caring, and supportive and most of all, he's an excellent dentist. My teeth are healthy and will last me a lifetime because of Dr. Farnum!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Farnum has been our dentist for 25 years. We could not be more pleased with the service we have received. Being confident that a dentist is honest, knowledgeable and competent is important to us. Dr. Farnum is always ready to discuss our options with our best interest in mind. We have been grateful for his thoroughness and see him as always striving for perfection. Dr. Farnum has even come in on his day off to treat a toothache

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

My dentist for over 20 years and the best in my 76 years. That says it all.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

The best dentist in Tucson. Recommended highly. Crown work was perfect. And replaced my two broken front teeth(ran into a concrete wall) with color perfect and exact fit. Does his own cleanings, no mercury and no root canals. Practices good dentistry methods and explains what all options.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I have had the pleasure of having Dr. Farnum to take care of my dental needs for over 40 years . In that time he has done an exceptional job of keeping my teeth and the teeth of all of my family in the best condition possible. With his practice of mercury free dentistry and the removal of all of the old "silver" fillings, he helped me to recover from years of sinus infections and nosebleeds. He is always glad to see me and catch up on our lives, more like an old friend than just a dentist I see yearly to get my teeth cleaned. I highly recommend his practice to anyone needing quality dental care and know that they will be treated with the most up to date procedures by a caring doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I found him to be expensive but he does very good work

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Really really like this guy. He did the cleaning himself!! He has been my dentist for the last 30 years and I have no bridges, or false teeth....Yea!!! He's the greatest...and a mercury free dentist also. My Lupis went away after my mercury fillings were removed!! Very clean, nice office and staff also!! Feel very comfortable when I'm there!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011