Ratings for Dr. Uyen N. THOMPSON

Dr. Thompson and team have been wonderful since I first found out about this gem of an office. I was recommended to her by a neighbor and I can see why, she's good! She went out of her way to make sure I was comfortable since she knew I was nervous and had been putting off coming to the dentist. She even called me in the evening to see how I was feeling after the visit. Ever since then, I couldn't imagine going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

We have been patients more than 20 years. Sure, Bob is gone but Ms Thompson has done a great job taking over. Arron and staff continue being the best in San Diego. We recommend this dentist office.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013

I really don't think this dentist is trained properly. I have had to go back several times to correct a procedure. Now the people who were patients before me are saying the same thing. It's completely changed since Makiovitch passed. The staff is still great.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013