Ratings for Dr. Frank Grosso

Very competent and personable. Has the lastest technology and does not do anything not necessary.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Dr. Grosso is an excellent dentist! He is personable and makes going to the dentist an easy, stress-free experience!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Our family has been visiting Dr Grosso and Dr Thompson for years. Great practice!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Dr. Grosso explains and shows everything that he is doing. He's very clear and answers questions well.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

I have NEVER had a dentist that I actually looked forward to going to. My mouth is extremely sensitive and I usually leave the dentist's office in tears. Dr. Grosso is the only dentist that has NOT hurt me. He is very gentle and responsive to you. He is an absolute sweetheart - very honest and kind. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone looking for a great dentist.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Greatest dentist I have ever experienced. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012

Dr. Grosso is very knowledgeable and friendly. Always has time for all my questions and concerns. He has worked with me financially so I can have the best dental care possible.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Great explanaton of what he would do.Best of all he said he could do what we had been told couln't be done. He is going to be our new DDS for sure!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

I find Dr. Grosso to be the best Dentist I've ever had work on me. He explained to me exactly what he was doing at all times. He made me feel relaxed and comfortable. He also is very pleasant. I would highly recomend his services. Sincerely, Marion

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

Always a pleasant experience to visit Dr Grosso's office, keeps me up to date in advances and other dental info. He listens to concerns and resolves issues quickly (and without pain).

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011