Ratings for Dr. John S. Papakonstantinou

Very friendly and professional! Was caring and took the time to answer all me questions. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

I went to Dr John Papakonstantino for a broken foot on a referral from Crittenton Emergency room. I waited an hour in the exam room and he spent 3-5 minutes affirming that he had looked at the x-rays from e.r. and my foot was indeed broken. He never actually looked at my foot, but told me I should try to stay off it for 2 weeks and he would see me then to see if it was healing. I was not happy with this level of care so I went elsewhere for a 2nd opinion, and canceled the 2nd appt with Dr. John Papakonstanou. They billed me for $375 for a follow up visit even though I had cancelled and told them I would not be back. Their billing dept. insists that the intent of that first visit was for follow up care and that I owe the money even though I have fired the Dr. and will not be back. I am still fighting this charge.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. John S. Papakonstantinou's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)