Ratings for Dr. John S. Papakonstantinou

The only way to make an appointment by phone is to leave a message and maybe in a day or two someone will call back to set up an appointment. Once you do get into the office the check in girls are so busy talking to each other they might take care of you. The one time I was there I waited an hour and then went up and asked when I was going to get to see the dr. I was then informed he had an emergency he was taking care of and there were three people still in front of me. I was furious. They couldn't even tell his patients who were waiting what was going on and ask if they wanted to reschedule. I will say the Dr is nice and seems to know what he is doing but there are other Drs you can get into to see easier.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Very friendly and professional! Was caring and took the time to answer all me questions. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

I went to Dr John Papakonstantino for a broken foot on a referral from Crittenton Emergency room. I waited an hour in the exam room and he spent 3-5 minutes affirming that he had looked at the x-rays from e.r. and my foot was indeed broken. He never actually looked at my foot, but told me I should try to stay off it for 2 weeks and he would see me then to see if it was healing. I was not happy with this level of care so I went elsewhere for a 2nd opinion, and canceled the 2nd appt with Dr. John Papakonstanou. They billed me for $375 for a follow up visit even though I had cancelled and told them I would not be back. Their billing dept. insists that the intent of that first visit was for follow up care and that I owe the money even though I have fired the Dr. and will not be back. I am still fighting this charge.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. John S. Papakonstantinou's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)