Ratings for Dr. Raja S. Gill

I choose this doctor from reviews. I wasn't in a good situation so I decided to find a good doctor even it takes so long. So I waited about 50 days or so. an hour to my appointment they called and told that the doctor had to cancelled my appointment cause he wanna go to hospital. I told her that my situation is real bad and I don't have my medication and don't know what to do but she didn't care of course and repeated her words. after almost begging she said SHE COULD SQUEEZE ME IN FOR MINUTE OR SO !!!!! And OF COURSE I HAVE TO PAY LIKE REGULAR SESSION I was so angry that all my body was shaking and i had a mental attack. Do they care about you?? no!!!!They just care about your money. If your situation is emergency like me just don't count on their words !!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Gill prescribed medication to me, but never shared this recommendation with my insurance company. This resulted in a long and frustrating period where I was fighting with my insurance company and the pharmacy because Dr. Gill had not fulfilled his duty as a psychiatrist. Not to mention the fact that, during this period, he cancelled FOUR APPOINTMENTS. In my book, he acknowledged that I needed medication, then actively denied me the right to it. That's malpractice, and this "doctor" should be reprimanded for his complete disregard for his patients.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013