Ratings for Dr. Bernard Z. Mcgraw

My whole family has been going to Dr. McGraw for years and we all think he's great! He takes his time to explain what he's doing, is honest and doesn't over-charge or try to talk you into work you don't need, and very gentle. I recommended him to a friend who is deathly afraid of going to the dentist and he took great care to make her feel comfortable and at ease, and now she drives all the way from San Fran to see him. I couldn't recommend him more highly!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Dr. McGraw is the best dentist I have ever used. He is gifted in making his patients feel comfortable and in making quick, CAREFUL work of various dental procedures. His fees are quite reasonable for the quality of care he provides.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Can't understand the negative comment, there is nothing bad and everything excellent about Dr. McGraws work. He took care of a very elusive root canal - got me an appt. with Dr. MacHnick, endodontist, on the same day and finished the crown. Not my regular dentist but takes care of my wife and 93 y.o. mother. Honest, kind and ethical.If you have a bad experience here it's you not Doc McGraw.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

A gem! Here's the rare combination of an honest dentist, fair prices, and real quality work. His whole team makes every visit a pleasant one. And he has the prettiest new office in town. Consider your search over.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

I have been going to Dr. McGraw for a few years now because I was tired of procedures I didn't need. He is very honest doctor which is rare these days.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Dr. McGraw is one of the few dentists i've tried that actually have some integrity. He WILL NOT perform services that are not needed. Extremely honest, friendly a pleasure to be around.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

I went to see Dr. McGraw because I was having some pain in a tooth. I was also looking for a new dentist so the timing was perfect. Turns out I needed a root canal. I was not thrilled. Dr. McGraw said he can do the procedure himself! Fortunately it wasnt a busy day and I was able to come back later the get it all taken care of. The staff and the Dr. were all extremely friendly and professional. I was very lucky in finding Dr. McGraw and I am happy that I dont need to keep searching for my new dentist. If you are still looking, give him a try.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011