Ratings for Dr. Rukhsana A. Abdullah

so i took my daughter to her,after getting a REFERRAL for a child specialist because my daughter does a facial spasm. a tic when excited..... Dr. Abdullah told me off, that my daughters not potty trained yet at 2.5 so i havnt been able to TRAIN HER, so it must be my parenting skills thus she also has a facial spasm because im not the doing the RIGHT PARENTING with her. i told her off, that dont judge me because im a young mother and that not all kids are potty trained at 2.5, i cant force my kid to learn she will learn with time..and i didnt go to to her for potty training my issue was her facial spasm. i asked her to look up motor complex sterotype ,she said ive never heard of that,ive spent years studying i would have known if it existed. then she googled it, what kind of a specialist blames parent & also is not aware of medical terms & relies on google.... how will she diagnose it, u go to a doctor for a reason they are suppose to know all terms all diseases that affect children. and this is not a general doctor so i expect her to know as so many kids are affected by Tics or facial spasms. terrible knowledge & blaming parenting skills cuz ur kids is not potty trained at 2.5 (not like my daughters 4 yrs old). what an IDIOT.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015