Ratings for Dr. Howard Conter

Fabulous doctor who has treated my family for many years. We are fortunate to have him.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I have been a patient of Howard Conter for over 25 years. Always provided excellent service and expertise in his diagnosis and treatments. Simply the best!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Best Doctor ever. He listens to you, and I never feel rushed!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr conter is the best baby doctor. Very caring and listens to all your concerns. Great with kids

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr Conter delivered my baby 2 years ago and about to deliver one more! Best doctor ever

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

He's the best doctor I've ever had. Smart, knowledgable and friendly. He was meant to be a doctor and takes the time to listen. He truly cares about his patients. I love him!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Dr Conter looks after my health care needs with caring and professionalism. He insures I have proper medical investigations when required and referrals to the appropriate specialty. I have the utmost faith in his decisions and appreciate the comfortable doctor-patient relationship we share.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

He's been my Dr. for over 25 yrs. Always helpful, very knowledgeable, friendly, great sense of humour and extremely caring. He even takes phone calls which is very rare. Roselyn has been his assistant forever and she is amazing. I travel the 30 min from home to HFX as I trust no other doctor.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

He is great.he takes care of my hole family. The only Dr you can call and he will always talk to you.very kind.hope he stays a Dr. For a long time.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr.Conter took me on as a new patient when I became pregnant and so happy he did! I don't think I could've asked for a better doctor to take care of me while pregnant and deliver my daughter, very helpful during that time he also came by the next day to check on baby&I. Very glad I could have him as mine and my daughters family doctor now that mine since I was young is retired!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016