Ratings for Dr. Ming Jie Chiang

I was suffering for about 3 or 4 years with pain due to a herniated disc in my upper back. It was getting pretty bad. I went through the usual. After x-rays a surgeon suggested he cut me open. I balked after he described how he would enter through the front of my neck to get at my spine. Then I tried a "pain" shot with another doctor who told me the relief would last a year. He was right. After a year the pain returned only it was more intense. Then I tired a chiropractor with absolutely no relief after about 8 or 10 treatments. A fellow employee of mine gave me Ming Jie Chiang's name and recommended I see her. That was in the Fall of 2004. On my first visit Ming Jie told me that if treatments didn't work in 5 trips, then acupuncture would likely not be the remedy. Guess what? The pain was gone after the fourth visit (the visits were spaced one week apart). That was in December, 2004. In March 2015 I am still without pain.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015