Dr. Robert "Bo" Andel

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert "Bo" Andel

Melissa bends over backwards to make sure your insurance is right and Dr. Bo does a great job. He initially took care of my sciatica leg, now I just go occasionally to keep up with aches and pains. A+++

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Dr. Bo and his entire staff are # 1. Not just a Dr. but someone who really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

Dr. Bo is a committed, competent and caring healthcare provider. He treated me successfully over the course of a few months, and he was professional but very personable and always communicated well with me. I would rate him very highly for his professionalism and his entire practice. Thanks, Dr. Bo!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019

Dr. Bo and staff are amazing! I highly recommend him and his office. His knowledge and experience are effective, practical, and overall a great experience.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Awesome adjustment. My neck feels better than it has in years.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I would definitely recommend Dr. Bo & his massage therapist. I was able to be seen immediately, no waiting, friendly and efficient, and most importantly left his office with much relief of my discomfort.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. Bo & staff are wonderful. My treatment as well as my brother's were excellent. His staff is always friendly courteous & professional.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr. Bo and his staff are wonderful. They treated me for sciatica a few years ago and I haven't been bothered with it since. He didn't try and string out my appointments either. Once I was feeling better he released me. Now, I just go for maintenance and I love it. The massage before is awesome too.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Friendly doctor and staff. Dr. "Bo" is very knowledgeable of his practice. He's also very funny. My son comes in with me sometimes and the staff are very nice and kind to him.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

They are great....love all the staff and Dr. Bo is awesome!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Robert "Bo" Andel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2008)

• Back Pain