Ratings for Dr. Alisha A. White

Dr. White is a professional person and is also very compassionate. This is a rare combination sometimes. She is a caring individual who is very attentive a d thoughtful.. DR. White has called me to inform me of necessary results of tests that need to be attended.. . Tha n k you so much for all you have done to improve my health..

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

She's an excellent doctor... She cares about her patients and takes time to listen... Staff is nice too

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Awesome, caring, compassionate, and geniune. Makes eye contact with and listens. Able to recall conversations we had a month or two ago. Listens to my concerns and needs. Called me one sunday evening and talked to me about some labs results she was concerned about. Gave me some suggestions on improving my health and told me we would give it a month and retest to see if the suggestions worked. My husband and I both were stunned that any doctor would call on any day and talked to me herself about my lab results. Not the secretary but Dr. White called me. Reminds me of doctors who took their time to care for patients as if they were family. Just a really good doctor. I am so pleased by our relationship and her care for my health.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr. Alisha A. White's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Alton, IL