Ratings for Eid L. Guirguis

Absolute worse experience. Treated my child horrible.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I was originally assigned this doctor for my kids when I moved to the area. He is a very good doctor and appointments are on time. I once called and got my son in within the hour for an urgent need. He will take the time to explain situation fully and not rush us out of the office. If I had any complaint, super minor, it would be I have to ask him to repeat information sometimes and also elaborate on something I am concerned about or just don't know enough about. I think this may be a common concern with most doctors that think you may already know what they are talking about. He is a very caring and concerned doctor and has been great with my kids.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Love this Doctor! Would not go to another doctor ever. I have 3 kids and I trust this doctor with their Lives! He is the only one who took the time to figure out what was going on with my Child and if it wasnt for his dedication I dont know what would of happen to my son! Love this guy!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

I'd chose Dr. Guirguis office, because of convience initially, Later I found out it was a life changing experience for me and my family. Dr.Guirguis is very educated physician,very thorough with his patient and answer all the questions ,I Love this Doctor! Would not go to another doctor ever.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013