Ratings for Dr. Margaret Song

I read the reviews about Dr. Song before I went to her. There were a few that said she does not seem interested. I thought that would not be a problem as long as she is competent. I would later find out why I should her paid attention to the views. I saw Dr. Song for sinus congestion and rib pain on two occasions. I then had an incident of vaginal bleeding after menopause. Dr. Song referred me to an OB/GYN. That doctor turned out to be terrible! The doctor attempted a biopsy of my uterus and failed. She tried again in a surgery center and punctured my uterus and did not tell me. I ended up with a laparoscopy and was discharged without being told what happened in my surgery. When I contacted Dr. Song telling her what happened she ignored me for two days. I asked what to do about follow up care. She had no advice to give me. She told me to contact the doctor that botched my procedure. Dr. Song asked no questions, she gave me no advice. She was very uninterested. I told her that fact that she had never smiled during the previous three visits did not concern me but that fact that my primary "care" physician does not care concerns me a lot. She responded by saying she is sorry I was not "happy" with my care. Riverside Medical Clinic in general did not care about my experiences with their doctors.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I agree that she is not interested in knowing me as a patient, or providing relevant feedback specific to me. I was disappointed in the office staff and the wait time experienced as well, especially considering she wanted to rush through the appointment when she finally got around to seeing me! Definitely consider someone else - I know I'm changing!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr.Margaret Song is a fantastic Doctor. My husband and I were sad that Beaver let her go. Dr.Song has excellent bed side manners and is very honest about your well being. Dr. Song saved my husbands life by informing him about his life style that was harming his health. He took her advise and is now living a clean life. We are trying to locate Dr.Song to continue having her be our Doctor. We are lucky to have a ppo insurance so we can go to any Doctor, we choose Dr. Song.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

I will not return to Dr. Song, as she is not interested in you as a person and getting to know how your illness impacts your life and finding ways to help. Very cold bedside manner. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr Song saw my mother for cardiology test. There was no follow up and my mother had to call for results. After 3 weeks, she went to medical records to get the results and read them to me, and RN. We immediately scheduled an appointment at the cardiologist and still have not heard from Dr Song re: the results. This happened on three occasions. I would NEVER recommend going to her. Her office staff was not helpful. The care here is practically negligent.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Dr. Song is an EXCELLENT Physician and knowing my case is severe and complicated she took me as a patient anyway. I suffer from a rare, pain syndrome, and out of the 20 years I have suffered it's pain, she has gone out of her way to get Referals for my care. She is the only one who ever did a Vit. D blood test to learn my Vit. D level was at an 8, not a good number. She placed me on high doses for a few months and it's now at 48. I can't say enough good things about this doctor and her care for patients. She doesn't rush you in and out and if I have to wait, I know she is helping another patient. If you live in Riverside County near Beaumont, please ask to see her. When I first started seeing her I could usually get in right away, but her patient load has grown for good reason, so I may have to wait a week or two to get into seeing her, but I wouldn't change from her for anything.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

Dr. Margaret Song's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)