Ratings for Dr. Aisha D. White

Dr. White did a great job on my tummy tuck. I was very please with the care provided and result. I highly recommend Dr. White

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

I knew the first time I met Dr. White she was the lady to help me. I may not have liked what she said I would have to do before I could have my surgery even though she explained the reasons I still left in tears, not because of Dr. White said but I knew how hard it would be for me to reach the goal she gave me. A couple of days after I left Dr. White had Donna call and check on me, she again explained why I would have to reach the goal DR. White set for me, not only for my health but for better end results. I NEVER doubted her ability or compassion during my journey, Dr. White and I have spent a lot of time together in the past 2+ years and we have had LOTS of laughs in this time which you do not see much in a lot of doctors. During this very log process Dr. White and her staff has been nothing but wonderful. I cannot give Dr. White enough praises for her hard work and time spent with me. I know I drove her and her staff nuts during my journey but they all have been nothing but wonderful. I am so very happy with the end results, I know if it was any other surgeon they would have given up on me. I would never give it a second thought on recommending Dr. White to any of my family and friends that may need a cosmetic/plastic surgeon. Thank you Dr. White!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Long journey. Complicated procedure. other than wishing I'd have known more about procedure, I know she took really good care of me, and that's what is important. Results are great.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. White has an excellent bedside manner. She takes time to explain things and also patiently answers questions. Her staff is also awesome!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

It was a long journey but I am appreciate the job she did on my breast I am in love with them I feel a lot better and I think her for everything and I like to think nurse Donna for everything too

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Had a great experience and very happy with results from breast reduction surgery.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Run for the hills. As a cancer patient, she was incredibly rude to me and made me feel like an inconvenience. Her craftsmanship was terrible, it looked like a 5 year old stitched me up.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Dr. Aisha D. White's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 2001)