Ratings for Dr. Jared L. Cooper

I recently took my son to see Dr. Cooper. He was able to show me that my son had an eye that turned in when he was fatigued. He was the first doctor to catch this. After working with Dr. Cooper my son's grades dramatically improved because he was finally able to use both eyes when doing homework or reading. My whole family sees Dr. Cooper now. I wished I could give him more than 5 stars!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

My experience with Dr. Cooper was absolutely amazing. I have an early form of Macular Degeneration known as stargardts disease. I am legally blind, yet I am capable of seeing my smart phone to be able to write this message! I read the message directly below and am shocked with the raters ignorance and Ill spirit. Apparently, the persons father had a progressive eye disease. low vision devices do not stop eye disease, they simply help one utilize the vision they do have. Dr. Cooper has made the largest positive impact on my life than any doctor has EVER! Shame on the illiterate ignorant weasel who wrote the negative review. I assure you no other doctor has ever helped the persons father more than Dr. Cooper.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr Cooper sold my mother (95 years old at the time) two pairs of his special glasses. My mother has macular degeneration and her eyesight is declining rapidly. After Dr Cooper's sales pitch, she bought two pair of his glasses for $3,250 a pair. The glasses were supposed to enable her to see better but they were no better than her regular eye glasses. We have asked Dr Cooper for a partial refund of 75% but he will not respond to me or my mother. I filed a complaint with the Salt Lake Better Business Bureau but Dr Cooper did not answer the complaint. I have filed complaints with the Idaho & Utah Boards of Professional Licensing and am considering contacting law enforcement. I feel that Dr Cooper is targeting elderly people with macular degeneration who just want to see again, selling them glasses for an exorbitant price that do not help them and then refuses to respond to their complaints.

Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr. Cooper was very kind and patient while helping my mother with her Macular Degeneration. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Dr. Cooper did a great job helping my mother who has been having terrible vision problems and began losing her sight. I've been to countless docotors with her but Dr. Cooper was the first one to really listen to us and actually take the first steps in helping solve the problem. He will never know what a great thing he has done for my mom and our family as a whole.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

My sister has Macular Degeneration and has not been able to do any of the things she used to. This has caused her a lot of depression. We were referred to Dr. Cooper, and now my sister can read, watch TV, feel out her checks to pay bills, and even knit. Dr. Cooper has been a great blessing in our lives. Thank you so much for your patience and hard work!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr. Jared L. Cooper's Credentials

• Southern College Of Optometry (Grad. 2009)