Ratings for Dr. Saeeda W. Shah

Worst Dr I have ever gone to. She does not listen when you are talking but instead is either reading or talking over you about what she wants you to do. She is not careful when prescribing medicine and thankfully my pharmacy caught that in time or it could have been a medical disaster for me. Admitted she does not bother to read a patients medical chart because she is too busy with new patients and does not have the time. Looking for a new Dr.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

At 57 years old, I have seen my share of doctors. None come close to Dr. Shah. She is honest, compassionate and knowledgeable, an unsusal combination. She is personable and truly interested in her patients. I may not be seen at the scheduled time but I know she is taking the time to examine, discover, treat and explain things to ALL of the patients she sees that day. And I know she will do the same for me. It makes the longer time at her office a 'non-issue'. What an example to her colleagues! I couldn't be more pleased.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Caring, thoughtful and takes an aggressive approach to physical condition and emotional health. Strives to motivate the patient toward a healthy lifestyle. Understanding and takes her time with the patient to ask and answer questions. Very thorough!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011