Ratings for Dr. Aaron M. Bruce

My husband and I switched to Dr. Bruce after Dr. Rogers retired. Nothing but good things so far. We really like the changes to the office.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Staff only concerned about the money. I will over-billed without being notified first of procedure costs. He said a skin condition was nothing to worry about which later turned out to be cancerous.

Submitted September 10, 2014

My dermatologist retired so this was a first visit to Dr. Bruce. I was very pleased with him and will most definitely be back next year.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Dr. Bruce was prompt and professional as well as personable. He was able to evaluate what was needed and able to take care of it at the time of my visit. I would definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

In my youth I suntanned with baby oil and my occupation places me outdoors everyday winter and summer. I was diagnosed with my first basil cell cancer in my early 30's I am now in my 50's. A biopsy on my chin showed cancer and I was referred to Dr. Aaron Bruce for Moh's surgery. Six months later another biopsy showed that I needed Moh's surgery on my nose. Both surgeries required him to repair the wounds with plastic surgery.My nose and chin are both healing nicely. After my surgery Dr. Bruce personally called me at my home to make sure I was feeling alright. My last check-up I was reminded with a friendly smile to wear a hat and a long sleeve shirt and use more sunscreen outdoors or I might need his skill as a surgeon again. The Lake Loveland Dermatology Clinic that Dr. Bruce practices at had a free skin cancer screening to the public. I sent my younger brother to see Dr. Bruce and he did have pre-cancer which Dr. Bruce removed at a later date. I trust his skills as a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

MY OWN experience with this doctor was outstanding! His caring and friendly attitude along with his expertise and confidence chased all my fears away. I had 2 basil cancer growths removed, and a large full skin graft successfully done. I've taken my time to endorse this doctor only because he impressed me like no other doctor has. Call me if you have more questions, I'll be more than happy to recommend Dr. Bruce. Mark Aine 970-667-9669

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

I spent time with him as a medical student and was very impressed with quality of patient care that he provided. He is not aware and did not ask me to write this but because I was so impressed I felt the need to write a review to encourage patients to make an appointment with him for all skin questions or concerns. He spends a considerable amount of time with each patient in answering questions. He provides treatment to all patients at the lowest cost possible. He consistently demonstrated extensive knowledge in the treatment of difficult dermatologic conditions. His patients experience remarkable cosmetic outcomes. At his office, there is very minimal wait time, friendly staff, excellent facilities and state of the art equipment. He is absolutely one of the best doctors I have had the opportunity to work with. Time and time again, patients leave his office very happy with the care that he provides.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

I saw Dr. Bruce for a bump growing on my arm. He was prompt, courteous and very personable. He shaved the bump off and sent it to the lab for biopsy. He was pretty confident it was a small cancer so he treated it at the same time, so I wouldn't have to come back for another visit. Problem solved. very happy.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011