Ratings for Dr. Kathleen A. Leinen

The physicals I have had are very thorough. She is also a D.O. and will provide a more holistic method of care. I believe in getting healthcare without going straight to prescription pills or surgery. Dr. Leinen is very good at offering alternative medicine and treatments to provide a more natural healing and let the body take care of the root of the problem. Too many doctors just treat the symptoms.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Doctor runs chronically late. She seems unaware of test results. She had me continuing to take a statin despite elevated liver function tests. She took me off all blood pressure meds (and I took myself off the statin) because my pressure was low (duh). When I showed her swelling in my ankles she suggested a duretic (what-low blood pressure!). She seems to want to give you whatever you want. She appears confused and not really with it.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Just moved to the area and tried to establish care with a primary physician. Found Dr. Leinen and went for my annual physical and was out in 15 minutes with just an ear, nose, and throat check. God forbid that I have something brewing that could have been discovered with a thorough physical. I will be looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013