You may also like

Rate Dr. Donyce L. Brenneman

Dr. Donyce L. Brenneman's Ratings

This woman is a joke! I hope she winds up in a soup kitchen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2876999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

I am where I am today because of the help of Dr Brenneman! She showed me the tools I need to make healthy lifestyle decisions and taught me about forgiveness! Some days were hard but through it, I am a better person! God has given her a gift, I am forever thankful!! ❤️ She would go out of the way and it didn't end at the door. Genuine person I trust and she has a special gift indeed!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2836572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

I have to say that Dr B has been a tremendous help to me and my family, I believe that she more than likely save my daughter from dying, from her eating disorder. Br B not only helped my daughter , but also gave the time to help others in the family learn to cope with issues too.
She always went out of her way to be there for my daughter, even coming in on her days off just to accommodate my daughters college schedule. I find this therapist to be compassionate, intelligent , and very faithful.
She has also counseled me with marital issues and other personal matters. Yes you can trust this therapist. She has always found time to fit me in her schedule no matter the issue. Some patients may say she is not punctual, I say it is because she takes the time to talk to you deals with your problems and time is not always on her mind. It's about the quality of your session that matters! She has been there for myself almost 24/7 at times always checking in to see how I am doing! I would recommend this therapist especially to those dealing with eating disorders. She has many, many years of experience!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2833888].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

She was constantly late every time I had an appointment. She didn't listen to what I thought my needs and issues were, instead forcing her ideas on me. She had this idea about the root cause of my issue, which she would not adjust no matter what. I didn't feel like I could trust her. She would very offended and hurt if I ever said anything disagreeing with her. I would NOT recommend her at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765554].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 3, 2015

Dr Brenneman is not the typical therapist. She takes the time and effort to really get to know me and what my issues are. She doesn't always say what I want to hear. I had years of therapists who did that and I never got better. She says what I really need to hear so that I can make the changes in my life so my life can be what I really want and need.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2535691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

Dr. B. is a wonderful therapist. The traits our family appreciated were her wisdom, compassion, caring, and faith. She brought our family through some really tough times. When I look at where we were a year ago compared to now, it takes my breath away. Sometimes she may not say what you want to hear, but what you need to hear. Isn't that the way it should be?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][212741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][212742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2013

This was my first time and it almost tvurned me off therapy. She was often late and ended too soon. I feel she forces her specialty issues on you. And when told her I wanted to stop coming she took it personally and was very rude. It was very disappointed because she seemed like a nice pick :(

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][212740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2013

Dr. B helped save my son's life and I will forever be very grateful. She was very knowledgeable about his condition and very effective in her treatment. She worked with our schedule to make it as easy as possible to come in. She is a very good communicator. She really cares about her patients. Her faith is important to her and we really appreciated that. She went out of her way to help. She always had a smile on her face and encouraging words. She helped heal the whole family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][212739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Dr. Brenneman assisted my son in breaking through some tremendous pain from past trauma that had been haunting him for years. She was fearless, affirming, insightful and professional. I would want no one else working with my loved ones.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][212738].votes_count ]]