Dr. Natalya Goltyapina

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Natalya Goltyapina

Similar sentiment to the other reviews. A delight. Compared to some other, mostly hospital, ob/gyns I have encountered she is beyond empathetic. Others - laughable. 5 stars for Dr. Goltyapina.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Can’t reccomend the doctors at broadway Gynecology highly enough! Would recommend to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Dr. Goltyapina is great! Every girl knows the pre-office visit jitters that you get, but she made me feel so comfortable that I felt calm and I didn’t have any anxiety. I left feeling well taken care of.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

I was told exactly what to expect from my visit and the office followed through. Dr. Goltyapina was very patient and understanding. The office was clean and staff were warm and friendly. I just hope they maintain their service just as it is because I'll be back :)

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Love love love dr. Goltyapina and the staff. I cant say enough good things about this place. This is my go-to gynecologist for annuals.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Highly recommended. The doctors were great and I was seen on time. 5 stars

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr. Goltyapina was gentle sweet and kind. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a good gynecologist.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

My review is for Dr. Goltyapina. While the other doctors I have encountered were very good, Dr. Goltyapina was exceptional. Sure the wait time wasn’t as quick as I had hoped. For the quality of care and follow up I received, that immediately became a non-issue. The office was clean, smelled good, it was organized and I felt good because it truly is so hard to find an gynecologist’s office that has it all. I don’t expect much but everyone went above and beyond so for that I would highly recommend Broadway Gynecology.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

I recently learned that she had dropped my insurance and the office was no longer accepting it. However, since I have been to the office already they accepted my visit and I’m really appreciative of that and respect that. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Five star obgyn. Dr. Goltyapina was awesome! After reading reviews about her I decided to go to her even with my time limited schedule and found her to be very accommodating and pleasant. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good doctor.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Dr. Natalya Goltyapina's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Russian

• New York Medical College (Grad. 2004)
  • New York Institute of Technology (Grad. 2000)

• Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)