Ratings for Dr. Natalya Goltyapina

she was excellent and i highly reckmmend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr. G and the staff at Broadway gynecology are phenomenal! Everything was extremely smooth and professional. She showed real empathy and I would recommend her and this facility.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

The staff leave something to be desired but my review is about Dr. Goltyapina. Her bedside manner and helpfulness is something missing in a lot of doctors. I didn't get pushed out the door and after a minor hiccup, I was seen right away. I would appreciate having to know about any insurance issues that may arise (hence why I booked 2 weeks prior) instead of last day. But once that was resolved, my experience was very good.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Professionalism, scheduling, and following up are what makes Dr. G terrific

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr. Goltyapina was fantastic. As, a fellow doctor, I can tell she knows exactly what she is talking about. She laid out all treatment options available and weighed the pros/cons of each. Anyone looking for a great gynecologist needs to see Dr. Goltyapina.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

She was excellent. 50 character limit.............

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Natalya is great. Very proffesional and gives excellent advice. I would recommended her to anyone looking for a great obgyn.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr Goltyapima and her staff were extremely nice and helpful. She understood what was wrong with my birth control and advised me on a different type. I am so so grateful to have found her. She explained everything so well and almost all of my side effects are gone. But there is a very noticeable difference. My wait time was fine even though the receptionist took in someone before my appointment. Dr Goltyapina apologized even though she did not have to as I honestly felt it was not a long wait at all. I will definitely come back. I can not wait for the side effects of my old birth control to be gone completely.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Personal and very knowledgeable. Highly recommend her

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Goltyapina did an excellent job of calming my nerves during a biopsy. I came in a nervous nancy and left relieved. Will definitely be returning.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Natalya Goltyapina's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Russian

• New York Medical College (Grad. 2004)
  • New York Institute of Technology (Grad. 2000)

• Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)

Commercial Insurance Company