Dr. Natalya Goltyapina

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Natalya Goltyapina

Спасибо вам! She took care of me and my daughter for several years. She always makes time for her patients and makes sure they are safe and comfortable. She is the most responsible and caring about the appropriate treatment and her patients.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

I think the office is very well run and efficient. The receptionist makes you feel very comfortable and answered a lot of my questions regarding insurance. I would like to schedule another appointment but can't seem to get in touch. My experience was excellent and I will probably just stop by the office. recommended.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Staff is great! Doctor is professional and very nice! The doctor explained things in a way that was easy to understand and detailed. Not a long time to be seen!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

¡Una gran doctora! Yo recomiendo visitar para todos. +++++

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

“Not to do Dr. Goltyapina an injustice, but I did “shop around” and I do plan on coming to the other offices in the future as they offer certain procedures that are not found at Broadway Gynecology. However, her affect and personable behavior has won me over and I find every visit to be proper. I have no idea how someone could have a bad experience at this office. It’s like impossible. My lab results are always returned in a timely manner, my follow up questions are answered by the doctor, and I can always schedule myself in at a convenient time and actually be seen at the time. Ya’ll are doing something way wrong if your not getting lab results or something. Literally call the office. Dr. Goltyapina and the staff are phenomenal” - Afua

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

Dr. Goltyapina is a doctor who is a human being first and doctor second. This shows in her bedside manner. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a Gynecologist or general women's health.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Thank you very much. Procedure took a little over 30 minutes but that was expected. Very nice doctor. -Maggie

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Similar sentiment to the other reviews. A delight. Compared to some other, mostly hospital, ob/gyns I have encountered she is beyond empathetic. Others - laughable. 5 stars for Dr. Goltyapina.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Can’t reccomend the doctors at broadway Gynecology highly enough! Would recommend to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Dr. Goltyapina is great! Every girl knows the pre-office visit jitters that you get, but she made me feel so comfortable that I felt calm and I didn’t have any anxiety. I left feeling well taken care of.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr. Natalya Goltyapina's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Russian

• New York Medical College (Grad. 2004)
  • New York Institute of Technology (Grad. 2000)

• Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)

UnitedHealthcare