Dr. Natalya Goltyapina

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Natalya Goltyapina

“Not to do Dr. Goltyapina an injustice, but I did “shop around” and I do plan on coming to the other offices in the future as they offer certain procedures that are not found at Broadway Gynecology. However, her affect and personable behavior has won me over and I find every visit to be proper. I have no idea how someone could have a bad experience at this office. It’s like impossible. My lab results are always returned in a timely manner, my follow up questions are answered by the doctor, and I can always schedule myself in at a convenient time and actually be seen at the time. Ya’ll are doing something way wrong if your not getting lab results or something. Literally call the office. Dr. Goltyapina and the staff are phenomenal” - Afua

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

Dr. Goltyapina is a doctor who is a human being first and doctor second. This shows in her bedside manner. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a Gynecologist or general women's health.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Thank you very much. Procedure took a little over 30 minutes but that was expected. Very nice doctor. -Maggie

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Similar sentiment to the other reviews. A delight. Compared to some other, mostly hospital, ob/gyns I have encountered she is beyond empathetic. Others - laughable. 5 stars for Dr. Goltyapina.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Can’t reccomend the doctors at broadway Gynecology highly enough! Would recommend to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Dr. Goltyapina is great! Every girl knows the pre-office visit jitters that you get, but she made me feel so comfortable that I felt calm and I didn’t have any anxiety. I left feeling well taken care of.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

I was told exactly what to expect from my visit and the office followed through. Dr. Goltyapina was very patient and understanding. The office was clean and staff were warm and friendly. I just hope they maintain their service just as it is because I'll be back :)

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Love love love dr. Goltyapina and the staff. I cant say enough good things about this place. This is my go-to gynecologist for annuals.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Highly recommended. The doctors were great and I was seen on time. 5 stars

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr. Goltyapina was gentle sweet and kind. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a good gynecologist.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

Dr. Natalya Goltyapina's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Russian

• New York Medical College (Grad. 2004)
  • New York Institute of Technology (Grad. 2000)

• Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)