Ratings for Dr. Natalya Goltyapina

Dr. Goltyapina was fantastic. As, a fellow doctor, I can tell she knows exactly what she is talking about. She laid out all treatment options available and weighed the pros/cons of each. Anyone looking for a great gynecologist needs to see Dr. Goltyapina.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

She was excellent. 50 character limit.............

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Natalya is great. Very proffesional and gives excellent advice. I would recommended her to anyone looking for a great obgyn.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr Goltyapima and her staff were extremely nice and helpful. She understood what was wrong with my birth control and advised me on a different type. I am so so grateful to have found her. She explained everything so well and almost all of my side effects are gone. But there is a very noticeable difference. My wait time was fine even though the receptionist took in someone before my appointment. Dr Goltyapina apologized even though she did not have to as I honestly felt it was not a long wait at all. I will definitely come back. I can not wait for the side effects of my old birth control to be gone completely.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Personal and very knowledgeable. Highly recommend her

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Goltyapina did an excellent job of calming my nerves during a biopsy. I came in a nervous nancy and left relieved. Will definitely be returning.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Professional, quick yet thorough. She was great...

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I would not go to another dr. Dr. Goltyapina is wonderful and I am voluntarily posting my review of her just because of my visit (something I would not usually do). Very rare to find such a caring dr. Thank you Dr. Goltyapina and I look forward to our next visit!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

I love this office! Dr. Goltyapina is one of the best obgyns i have been to. Her bedside manner is so calm and reassuring. She is very professional and so is her staff. Great experience!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Extremely friendly and proffesional. Staff was very helpful. I am very happy with her.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Dr. Natalya Goltyapina's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Russian

• New York Medical College (Grad. 2004)
  • New York Institute of Technology (Grad. 2000)

• Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)