Ratings for Dr. Wanda J. Venters

In my opinion, Dr. Venters is an excellent doctor. She is very knowledgeable and always willing to go above and beyond.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr. Venters has seen our 3 children since birth, and she's the only one we ask for when we make appts. She's very knowledgable and always makes us feel at ease with all our questions. She's very kind and you can tell she really cares about our children.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Dr. Venters is a very cold, non- personable doctor. I have had to deal with her because I take my oldest son to Parker peds and have not had good experiences with her. Then when I gave birth to my second son, she was the doctor on duty for newborn checks in the hospital. I CRINGED when she walked into my room. I had JUST started to nurse my son-and it can take a while,and painful, to get him nursing. Dr wanted to look him over and I asked if she could come back in a few so I can finish nursing him. She SNAPPED at me saying she needs to see him now because she has things to do at the office and if I don't let her see him we wouldn't be able to go home that day. I had to "disconnect" my son which made him very mad and she "examined" him like a sack of flour. Very rude very cold. Every time she has an attitude like she doesn't care and we are wasting her time. I understand she has been doing this a long time- probably time to retire.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

I took my teenage daughter to see Dr. Venters when her previous Doctor retired. My daughter really liked Dr. Venters and she helped with the normal teenage stuff and questions. When they brought me back we talked and I found her to be very knowlegable and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2006

When my son and I saw her she was very cold and condisending. She showed no sympathy towards my ADHD son and shes the ADHD doctor. I would hope that pediatricians would smile so that their young pateince would feel good to go to their doctor, instead she was cold, condisending and asked why am I here if I didn't agree on medicating my child. Its sad but doctors have gone down hill. She belongs to Parker Pediatrics. Everone else is good.. JUST dont go to Dr Venters she thinks shes better then you.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2006

Dr. Wanda J. Venters's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med