Ratings for Dr. Michael P. Steinkampf

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

After two miscarriages my period disappeared. I could no longer get pregnant. I was referred to physician, after physician, and each one ran a million lab tests and performed as many procedures as they could. And yet, I felt no closer to a solution to my health problems. Rather, I felt each physician was using me to get $$$ from my insurance company. Finally, one of them recommended a surgery that I wasn’t entirely sure was necessary. I went with my instinct and rather than getting surgery, I started asking friends for a good recommendation. Thank God I found Dr. Steinkampf. Steinkampf was a breath of fresh air as on my first visit, he sat and listened and went through every page of my medical file. He immediately recognized a misdiagnosis. In short, today I not only feel better, I am also pregnant. Dr. Steinkampf is an exceptional, exceptional physician. He treats his patients with care and concern and he is a good listener. Every doctor should be like him!!!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Dr. Michael P. Steinkampf's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1981)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Steinkampf is a wonderful doctor who treats his patients like family! I love him and his entire office staff, especially Karen!"

January 26, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael P."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "BIRMINGHAM" to "Mountain Brook", Practice changed from "AFS" to "Alabama Fertility Specialists"

June 6, 2012